PRESENTATION: 1 bottle of 150 ml.
- Flatulence and spasm in the gastrointestinal tract in infants (including those needing to switch exclusively to formula), preschool and school children.
- Nervous insomnia.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- ColicKid® is intended for oral use at a dose of 5 ml, 2 to 3 times a day before meals; can be taken after meals if you forget.
- The bottle should be shaken before use. If necessary, the syrup can be diluted in water, fruit juice or in infant food.
- In order to dose the syrup, a measuring cup is used with graduations of 2.5 ml, 3 ml, 5 ml, 7.5 ml, 10 ml, 15 ml.
- The treatment and its duration are fixed by the doctor or pharmacist.